Sunday, December 14, 2008

My New Favorite Blog

It's not for the faint of heart. He tells it as he sees it. Says things that I may think, but that I don't really say. Not because I wouldn't say it - but because he has a way of saying it.

Rude Jude Loves You.

Check it out.

And i'm sad to say that one of my recent favorite discoveries in the blog world is ending with 2008. Simply Breakfast. Jen's photographs of her morning breakfasts are so beautiful. she's even published a second book featuring these photos. I'd get them... only I don't really have room in my place for these books... lame excuse - I could always rotate the books on my coffee tables... I have other things ahead of these books on my wish/needs lists... but I'll always keep these earmarked for something to think of in the future.

No comments: