Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bad Netflix Planning

I currently have 452 entries in my Netflix Q(ueue) - with 24 listings in my "saved list".

The giant bulk of the movies/tv shows sitting in this Q were added about 2 years ago.

Every few weeks, I review the Q to see what's coming up, shuffle things around - perhaps bump something up to the top that is topical, or that I'm in the mood for now rather than later. I also eliminate titles that I've seen elsewhere in the meantime or am just not in the mood for.

But I haven't reviewed my Q for a while... so when I returned from my Xmas trip to Reno, what did I have waiting in my mailbox?

The Killing Fields & Schindler's List.

Happy Holidays?

These are movies I've always known I should see... and always said I'd get around to seeing someday... but at the same time?

No comments: