Friday, April 25, 2008

My handwriting - an analysis

So what did I spend my last Dollar on at the Earth Day event at Wilshire Center?

A tip to the guy who analyzed my handwriting... smart, eh?

Whatever - I thought it would be fun to see what he has to say...

I heard him basically saying mostly the same things to the people before me... apparently most of us are Passionate & Emotional not a huge stretch there...

And when he started with me, I half expected mine would start out that way:

You are passionate, emotional, and fight with words... (yes - i rant here, and i get my revenge on yelp)

You sleep on the right side of the bed (facing the bed or on the bed? - no one gets to ask that since he goes so fast... it's 50/50, and well, if i'm facing the bed, I am on the right... but on the bed, I'm on the left... so I'll toss that out the window).

But you tend to sleep toward the middle and take up 80% of the surface... (hey! are you saying I need to diet?)

You're a non-conformist and don't follow any religion... (alright - you're coming onto something - he didn't say that to any of the others that I listened to)

You don't change your opinions based on what your friends say (well, I listen to everything, process it, and take things into consideration - and if I agree, I will change my mind... but I do hold strong to my principles...)

He said some other stuff, that I don't really remember - he talks so fast... but at the end he said:

You're lactose intolerant. (TRUE! absolutely dead on - BUT - no one should be drinking cow's milk anyways... so really, how much of the population is that true for... but he didn't say that for anyone else - just me - and that's been one of my most annoying issues that i've been dealing with lately).

Now do you have a question for me?

Yes!

Will I ever get married?

No.

HEY! he said that so matter-of-factly - just like he said i was lactose intolerant.

HMPF! Oh yeah? I'll show you - I'll go and get married just to spite you - prove you wrong...

Apparently the girl after me and the guy before me both have butt fetishes... he didn't say that to me... I have issues with my "ghetto-bootie" but no, I don't have a butt-fetish...

So how much of it is true? who knows - but hey, it was entertaining... so i tipped him with the last of the money I had with me... (i left the house with only $6 - $5 went to the day pass for riding the MTA).

No comments: