Monday, September 8, 2008

correction

Lowered Expectations was a MadTV skit.

And speaking of Lowered Expectations in regards to dating... I have such low expectations about Jdate (yes i'm still occasionally logging on to see who'll message me)... I was surprised to actually meet 2 really decent guys... (the tally of those I deigned to meet in person: 5 absolute NOs, 1 meh, 2 Yes).

that being said, i realize that I just don't know what i want! I'm not sealing the deal with anyone lately... is it because i'm simply letting these men pass through my life? I think i've reached some sort of comfort level in my singlehood that i just don't know how to open up to anyone anymore...

And for some reason, I'm not feeling overly concerned about this... I'm getting scared that I should be worried. Hmmm - i'm scared that i should be worried about not being too concerned... That's a roundabout way of thinking if i've ever seen one.

Maybe it's not them after all... must be me. Oh well - maybe that handwriting analysis guy was right after all (from that earthday post back in april)

No comments: