Saturday, November 1, 2008

They still make my mouth happy

For all the talk of eating healthy & only shopping at the farmer's markets & stuff... when i fall off the "wagon" so to speak - i don't merely fall - I leap (with gusto, I might add)!

Last Tuesday at the office, someone brought the Halloween Fun Sized Twizzlers. I was done for. I can resist most commercial candies due to their dairy contents... and if i'm blowing my diet on chocolate, it has to be good chocolate.

But once I start with the Twizzlers - there's no stopping. So the next day I bought a bag to contribute to the office candy pot. As soon as I was in the car, I tore into that bag.

Wanna know what made it worse? It was a combo bag - with the Pull n' Peel variety in Green Apple, Wild Berry, Fruit Punch, Strawberry & then the regular Strawberry twists as well. Yeah - I probably ate 1/4 of the bag of 100 pieces.

I'm such a paradox.

No comments: