Tuesday, June 17, 2008

O-Burger! I ate meat today!

I finally tried a new burger joint that opened in We-Ho recently. I called up Miss Julie K and wanted to see if she was game for lunch and indeed she was. This is all in the name of research, so it's ok for me to spend some money here.

O-Burger touts its all Grass-Fed Meats and all Organic produce as the thing that makes it special.

Impressions?

Well, the burger was good. How can I rate it though... the price was $7.99 ($8.65 with tax) and for an extra $3 you can make it a combo and get fries and a drink. It's expensive... but I'm still going thru sticker shock as prices are climbing everywhere across the board... But if I'm limiting the times that I am eating out - and this is a once in a while treat, perhaps the price is acceptable considering what it is. This definitely ain't McDonald's.

Julie thought it was too sauce-y for her liking... and i did see how the sauce was dripping from her burger. I liked mine perfectly well. She also didn't like the sweet pickle, but I loved it.

Julie took great pix with her phone, and once she emails them, I'll have some cute stuff to post.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Try topz as well in weho. their stuff is quite good and verry healthy as well. Low fat also, i believe.

Anonymous said...

Actually O! burger replaced Topz-- they are in their former Weho location (8593 Santa Monica Blvd) YEAH free parking!!! Healthy & delicious I agree :)