Tuesday, May 27, 2008

On a Downtown Train

I've been riding the trains lately. Metrolink to be specific.

I took this job - a part-time gig - that afforded me the opportunity to ride the Metrolink trains and hand out surveys.

It's more of a research project for my own personal interests than having a job for the sake of getting paid. It's provided me with a lot of insight and has been quite informative.

But the hours have been odd (to say the least). Some shifts started at 4am. Meaning I had to wake up at about 2:30am just to get ready and get to Union Station on time. So I've neglected my writing for a bit... but I'm loaded with a wealth of information which I will begin to share again starting this week.

Along with the evils of Palm Oil & Palm Kernel Oil... but that's another blog... for another day...

No comments: